upon Arrival at the Studio :
- Santokh will provide 2 hand towels, one body towel, an already placed towel on the bench & floor.
- The towels should always be kept between you and the surfaces. It's never appropriate to sit directly on the bench. Make sure to always have a towel between you and the surfaces.
- To guarantee the whole session time, please arrive 10 minutes early.
Please note you must be 18 years or older for this service
During Suana Session:
- Avoid skin-to-wood contact to preserve the quality of the wood, to maintain sanitary conditions, & to prevent the sweat from soaking into the woodwork.
- Optimal sauna experience occurs between 100° and 130°F.
- The Guest should not be surprised if they do not sweat during the first few treatments. Sweating will increase with regular use, removing toxins and leaving them feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- To avoid reabsorption of toxins, wipe off accumulating sweat with a towel (we provide you with two hand towels you may use for this)
After the Suana Session:
- Make sure to remove the sauna towels from the sauna chamber & place in the hamper located outside of the chamber.
- please place any other towels (such as the hand towels) in the hamper.
- Guests should drink at least 24 oz. of water or electrolyte drink to hydrate.